Clayton Sex Crimes Defense Attorney
When facing criminal charges, you need a lawyer who understands the complexities of the criminal law process and the penalties you may face.
At The Law Office of Jason A. Korner in St. Louis, I understand the fears and worries associated with criminal charges. I also understand the penalties you may face, the rights you have during your proceedings and the options you have for defending yourself. This knowledge, combined with my insight into both sides of the criminal law process, allows me to offer the aggressive and detailed defense you need while facing a number of criminal charges, including:
DWI: My DWI and felony DWI defense services are designed to help you address both the criminal and administrative processes stemming from your charges. Throughout my service to you, I take great care to provide the informative and useful advice you need to protect your wallet, your driver's license and your freedom from unnecessary harm.
- Drug charges: A drug crime conviction can have a dramatic impact on your ability to gain employment, rent an apartment and obtain financial aid for your education. I can handle drug offenses that include possession, trafficking and federal drug crimes, and involve marijuana, cocaine, heroin, prescription drugs and other controlled substances.
- Violent crimes: With the social stigma and penalties stemming from violent crime convictions, you cannot afford to take these charges lightly. I take great care to provide aggressive defense against violent crime charges ranging from assault and battery to sexual assault and murder.
- Property Crimes: With your reputation and freedom at stake, and a criminal conviction pending, I can provide you with steadfast defense and protect your rights against such property crime charges as theft, burglary, fraud and robbery.
- White collar crimes: Fraud, identity theft, check fraud, forgery and Internet crimes are considered "white collar" crimes and are aggressively prosecuted by the state of Missouri. Get a lawyer involved early to preserve every option.
- Sex crimes: Even the allegation of a sex crime can harm your reputation and your future. Talk with a lawyer as soon as possible to fight allegations of rape, sexual assault, Internet sex crimes and other sex offenses.
My work with the local prosecutor's office has given me insight into the criminal proceedings. As a criminal defense lawyer, I strive to provide the most detailed and informative criminal defense guidance possible. After all, your very future could be on the line.
Contact The Law Office of Jason A. Korner
For more information regarding my criminal defense in Missouri, contact my firm and schedule an appointment for a free initial consultation. I am available to my clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call my office in Clayton at 314-227-1949 or toll free 866-415-1687.